mail sending problem..

Dear ALL,

  I have a wiered problem which im tryin to figure out but still unsucessful ..
  and do excuse me if is a wrong posting

  ANY mails sent from one of my domain goes to Yahoo or hotmail junk mail folder and not to inbox

  wanna explian in detail

  I have a Rehat Linux 9 server which is our master DNS server as well as our outgoing and incommin Mail Server . this server is autorative for 2 domains

  1) kmun.gov.kw

  2) baladia.gov.kw

  primary DNS server --- 62.150.152.1 bind ver bind-9.2.1-9
  Mail server IP ---- 62.150.152.1
  SendMail ver ----  8.12.5-7
  No SPF record
  reverse IP exists

  Now when I send mail to yahoo or Hotmail from any user@xxxxxxxxxxx it is delivered  perfectly to inbox and all mails are received perfectly OK

  I have another Redhat Linux 9 server which is a slave DNS server and also a Mailserver for our second domain that is.. baladia.gov.kw

  slave DNS server ------ 62.150.152.2 bind ver bind-9.2.1-16
  Mail server Ip-------------62.150.152.2
  sendmail version------8.12.8-4
  SPF record present ---- baladia.gov.kw. IN TXT "v=spf1 ip4:62.150.152.2 ~all"
  reverse IP exists

  Now when i send a mail to Yahoo or Hotmail from any user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx it does not go to inbox but goes to junk mail folder
  but mails sent to rediffmail goes perfectly to inbox

  all mails are received perfectly OK.

  i tried to check domain in dnsstuff ad mail spam no errors are found n also not in spam database

  I do appreciate very much your kind help

  if any further details are required i be glad to provide them

  thnks a million in advance

  regards

  simon