Using IBM Director Remote Deployment Manager to install Red Hat

Has anyone out there used IBM's Director's Remote Deployment manager package to network install RedHat using a custom task? I'm working on it right now, it is not seeming to find the kickstart file. I've tried using NFS and ftp. I've actually copied the kickstart file now to the director server's task directory (where the pxelinux.0 file and vmlinuz file where copied to) and using ks=file: and I'm not even sure this is an option...

I have already installed using ftp (without director) and it's working...

thanks,

James