Re: RHCE and other certs?

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 04:46:12PM -0400, Terry Zink wrote:
Man, the poor guy who originally posted this question is going to be
too scared to ever post his resume.. ever.  :P

Hah, maybe. :)  He's on the right track though.

I don't post my resume, because it is my impression, to which a number of headhunters have agreed, that there are unscrupulous headhunters out there, who use software to harvest resumes, and will mass-submit them, sometimes without even contacting the person The worst-case result of that is that if the person whose resume it is actually submits to one of those jobs, the company will frequently toss both resumes out, rather than get into a legal/contractual mess.

	mark