Re: email query

sylvan dacounha wrote:
Thanks again
I add a SPF record but the same is happening the mail still goes to junk mail folder the syntax is as below our domain is kmun.gov.kw kmun.gov.kw. IN TXT "v=spf1 a:kmun.gov.kw -all"
you should have here something like this:

kmun.gov.kw. IN TXT "v=spf1 mx ptr ip4:62.150.152.1 mx:primail.kmun.gov.kw ~all"
apprecite your help could there be any error or misconfigurion in my DNS or in sendmail
check out the new TXT record. Don't forget to modify the zone's serial.
Sendmail's job is to send and receive mails. As long as it sends & receives them everything is fine.
btw the forward n reverse lookups are pointing to different IP
  if u check for our domain
You mean that reverse looking up the ip for primail.kmun.gov.kw gives kmdns.kmun.gov.kw ? That's no problem. Did you check if you are in the spam lists? If you are you can't get anything working until you get yourself removed from those lists.