Re: email query

sylvan dacounha wrote:
Hi Nilesh
i really do appreciate your quick reply i did look at the headers of the reicved mail in yahoo
  and i paste them here
i could not figure out if anything could help me there.. pls look at this n really do appreciate if u could let me know something thanks and Regards Simon
If you're not on the spam lists you can resolve the Yahoo! problem by setting up SPF records.
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=yourdomain.com
http://www.openspf.org

With Yahoo! it's doable although if I set up my mail server to check for SPF i will have the sorriest problem i have ever had with a mail service of this "magnitude": mail from yahoo.co.uk users are served through yahoo.com servers and SPF records in place on yahoo will make my server drop the mail. I spotted the problem back in January and I didn't get any answer by now... As for Hotmail well I strongly suggest to urge your users swap the provider.