From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Barry Brimer
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:35 PM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: RE: Red Hat CBT's for RHCE?

Unfortunatly, Gurolabs that you mentioned below does not have any
CBT's for training. But thanks anyway. It's tought to find!!

Angie

What exactly are you looking for?  Red Hat provides an outline of the exam
prep course at
<https://www.redhat.com/training/rhce/courses/rhce_content.html>.  How much
RHEL experience do you have?  How much experience do you have in the
material covered in the link mentioned above?

!DSPAM:4610120d96471650619729!