OpenVZ or linux-vserver in the RHEL kernel

Hi,
  I was wondering if RHEL had any plans on
incorporating either OpenVZ or linux-vserver as part
of the kernel for OS level virtualization.  I know
that there are RPMs that are downloadable that provide
this functionality, but these are unsupported by Red
Hat.  Any ideas?  Thanks for your input.