Re: mountinf windows file system in dual boot

Hi,

If you are so keen in doing so please reference the link :
http://www.linux-ntfs.org/
Where it has published a deiver capable of doing so !

Also reference the artical on tech republic as;
Update Red Hat Linux to read Microsoft's NTFS
February 26, 2003

Regards,

Nuwan.