Re: simple erp

Ray Van Dolson wrote:
On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 11:37:09AM -0600, Jim Canfield wrote:
Lord of Gore wrote:
Hy,

is anyone on this list using or willing to share info about a simple web based management application with billing and stuff? Spent last two days searching on internet and came out with empty hands. The applications I found were either too complex (like openbravo) or didn't have the billing modules. I am looking for something simple using php and mysql that will not require tomcat & comp. The hardware will thank you. :)

10ks in advance

I'm also looking for similar solutions. Have you looked at Citrusdb (http://www.citrusdb.org/)? It's not an ERP by any stretch, but it might fit the bill if all you want to do is billing and customer management.

I've never tried it, but there is OpenERP:

  http://openerp.persapiens.org/

Ray

10ks to both of you for the reply. Citrus is closer to what I need and openerp needs tomcat. Installed Citrus but it's a little too primitive, the developer is - I believe - not so experienced and couldn't address a few problems. Still it's the closest thing to what I need. Now I only need to decipher its financial logic...
Thank you both again for your replies.