Re: file system with errors

Thank You. That did the trick. This is the first time in 10 years that I have needed to do this. It worked like a charm. I didn't even need to edit the /etc/fstab file. I had told it to boot with network support and am able to ftp the files to another server before I reformat and setup everything again. I think I will post this on my wall so that I never forget.

Steve