Re: sendmail (Junk Mail)

Mike Klinke wrote:
One method uses the "access" file by
first rejecting all mail for a domain and then listing the execeptions:

exDomain.com             REJECT
validUser1@xxxxxxxxxxxx OK
 validUser2@xxxxxxxxxxxx      OK

I have also seen examples of the virtual user table used in a similar fashion.

Regards, Mike Klinke

Talking about sendmail.
I have a gateway smtp that will route all emails to internal mail server.
In mailertable I have an entry
mydomain.com   smtp:internal.mydomain.com

Previously we accept all the emails, valid or not. Only reject a few.
nouser1@xxxxxxxxxxxx	REJECT
nouser2@xxxxxxxxxxxx	REJECT
mydomain.com		RELAY

Now I want to change it so we can only accept only valid users by following the above method.
mydomain.com		REJECT
user1@xxxxxxxxxxxx	OK
user2@xxxxxxxxxxxx	OK

It works, but now I see in the log that there are so many Relaying denied entries. Is that normal? Or I made some mistake.

Best Regards