Re: warning dialog box

inode0 wrote:
On 12/19/06, Bill Tangren <bjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could someone point me to a link that explains how to present the user, sitting at the GUI console, with a dialog box either before or after login? I'm using
gdm for console login.

I'm not clear on what you are trying to do or when but you might look
at zenity or dialog for popping up dialogs to the user.

John

OK, zenity will display the dialog box, but where do I place the command so that the dialog box is displayed either before or after the user logs in via gdm?