Re: How to post my questions in the redhat support page?

I think you have to be a Redhat customer to access their support.
According to Redhat website " If you purchased your Red Hat subscription
through a trusted Red Hat partner, you must
*activate your subscription <https://www.redhat.com/apps/activate>*
and register with Red Hat to access support.".