RE: Uninstall Redhat Network Components - Continued

Thanks for all the replies. I am in the process of deleting  anything to do
with the up2date package and also rpm's that have rhn stuff in.

I have started to remove some packages but they have allot of dependencies
on other packages, could someone tell me if i am OK uninstalling the
following without having an adverse affect on my machines:

up2date-update-4.2.38-1
up2date-4.2.38-1
up2date-gnome-4.2.38.1
firstboot-1.1.19-2
rhn-applet-2.0.12-1

These should be fine to remove. All of these except firstboot relate directly to RHN. firstboot is used to run the first time after the install to do some final setup tasks. Your machines are already running, and should not need that either.

Barry