Re: apache selinx problem

Jay Berryman wrote:
I would recommend running system-config-securitylevel to see what
SELinux booleans are in place for httpd.  Depending on what your script
is actually doing, you may have to make more then one modification.
Jay Berryman, RHCT, RHCE
Systems Engineer
Phone:  (402)-963-6347
E-Mail:  Jay.Berryman@xxxxxxxxx

The settings are the same on both computers:

Allow HTTPD cgi support
Allow HTTPD to read home directories
Allow HTTPD to run SSI executables in the same domain as system CGI scripts.
Unify HTTPD handling of all content files.

I do NOT have checked:
Disable SELinux protection for the httpd daemon

I'm stumped. I may have to turn off SELinux entirely, and I don't want to do that.