Re: modifying system-auth

> Could someone point me to the documentation that will explain how toadd
these
> lines to auth-config? Is it as simple as not using the configuration
tools?

We have similar requirements and I have found that it is as simple as not
running the configuration tools.  I have had configurations in place for
over a year and they have not been modified or changed by any patching,
etc... as long as authconfig is not used.

Thanks
Jeremy--
redhat-list mailing list
unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx?subjecthttps://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list