Re: ES ISO Download w/o RHN?

Try CentOS. It is a rebuild of RHEL from the Red Hat sources, and it is free.

Michael B Allen wrote:
Can I get ISOs for RedHat Enterprise Linux ES (or AS) without paying
anything? I subscribed to RHN but I can't download anyting without
purchasing. I just want to test my software. Is there a "test drive"
host I can access? If no and no then is there much difference between
the latest fedora and ES? I'm thinking specifically of directory layout
(e.g. /etc/php.d) and such.

Thanks,
Mike