Mondo help

Gents,

I was recommended to use mondo to backup my RHEL4 running LVM. I have
successfully created an ISO image which I burned onto a DVD.
Unfortunately when booting the PC with the DVD, and running a compare,
mondo reported 26 file differences, mostly files like fstab that I think
are updated dynamically by the system, which therefore cannot be backed
up correctly.

I am asking you guys if I can ignore those differences or if I need to
boot the server with a mondo disk to create a mondoarchive to ensure the
system is not mounted.

Thanks-
Tanguy