RE: Gnome 2.14 Desktop launcher

Nothing happens. No error messages or anything. If I run the script in a terminal window, and I am not in the same directory as the script, I get a couple of "cant find the file" messages and it exits. So I need to change directories first. I can probably write another script but I was hoping to do it all from within the launcher.