Re: How do I determine if the hardware of redhat server is 32-bitor 64-bit

try dmidecode ...

Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:

El Martes 04 Abril 2006 07:02, unix syzadmin escribió:
Hi,

We have a lot of redhat servers in the lab.
How do I determine if the hardware they are running on is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
-GnanaShekar-

Maybe you can find it out with cat /proc/cpuinfo
Look at this:

manu@prodc1 ~ $ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 35
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1005.170
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 2
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext 3dnow pni lahf_lm cmp_legacy
bogomips        : 2012.38
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts fid vid ttp

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 35
model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1005.170
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 1
cpu cores       : 2
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt lm 3dnowext 3dnow pni lahf_lm cmp_legacy
bogomips        : 2012.38
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64