Re: redhat-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 28

,您好!
  Message: 2
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:08:23 -0500
From: "Jason Brown" <ninjazjb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Built new server, but says it has 33Mhz fsb
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx

The new server that I built has a 754 AMD Sempron along with a Biostart
motherboard.  I installed RHEL AS v.4 on it last night and during the
initial install process it says that it couldn't locate something and it was
going to assume that it was going to run at 33Mhz FSB.  Seeing that it spit
out a bunch of things before it goes to the graphical interface for the
install I couldn't really see what the reason was for making it go at such a
slow speed.  Is there a way that I can check to see if its still running at
that speed and if it is, how do I correct it?
Thanks,
Jason

According to what you wrote,maybe you can get the exact error message for us by press "CTRL+ALT+F3" or "CTRL+ALT+F4" .sorry
I can't remember clearly.~~~

礼!
顺颂

  商琪!