Re: FC4 fail to detect Sound card on ASUS

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Jose Thomas wrote:

Hi list,

Can anybody have experienced a problem with FC4 with ASUS Motherboad
with Intel P5.
The model name is P5 RDI-VM. Installation on FC4 was fine and it is
correctly got detected the SATA devices attached. However the Sound
Card, which is a part of the Motherboard failed to detect by FC4.

Kindly let me know anybody encounter this problem.
I haven't checked with any other Linux distributions.

What sound card chipset does it have? (Or claim to have?)

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa