Re: querry(drift)

I presume you inquiring about clock drift, no?  Do not quote me on this, as I am far from a definitive source, but there are several factors that can affect clock drift.  Three common factors are temperature, altitude, and magnetic fields.

  This link may provide you with some more information.

  From Wikipedia:

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drift_%28telecommunication%29

  and, as always, Google is your friend, too.

srinivasa srikanth <srisreekanth469@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  hi friends ,
i am new to linux kernel programming .please give me information
about the following.

what is drift?how is it caused?