RE: TripWire

For alternatives you can run fcheck or radmind. Radmind is what we use here at our place.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Shane Presley
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 12:11
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TripWire

Does anyone run TripWire on their RedHat servers?

I know TripWire had at one time, made a Linux version available via
OpenSource.  That doesnt seem to be the case anymore.  tripwire.org is
gone and tripwire.com just wants to sell products.

Does any opensource version of the original product still exist?

If not, how is the opensource version (with the same name)

Any alternatives?

Thanks,
Shane