Re: How to stop kudzu detection of keyboard

You can also hook up a serial console where you can mark the keyboard as gone in kudzu. The changes you need to make are as follows:

 /etc/securetty			ttyS0
 /etc/sysconfig/init		BOOTUP=serial
 /etc/inittab			S0:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty ttyS0 9600

/boot/grub/grub.conf
# Options for serial console
serial --unit=0 --speed=9600 --word=8 --parity=no --stop=1
terminal --silent --timeout=0 serial console

  Alfred Hovdestad, RHCE
  University of Saskatchewan

chockalingam wrote:
Hi
 you can also stop kuduz service by using the ntsysv command(even at the
command mode) and uncheck the option(service).
 --
Chockalingam.S
Satyam Computer Services