Von: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Greg Golin
Gesendet: Montag, 12. September 2005 09:27
An: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Betreff: Re: building cluster

www.linux-ha.org is another option. rh cluster suite is not trivial.

good luck.
gg

On 9/12/05, Anze Vidmar <anzevi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello!

I need to build a cluster to run a simple web application.
The idea is to have a powerful machine that is running ESX server. In
the ESX server we need to set up a simple cluster for handling the
application.

Since I've never been building clusters before, I'm asking you what's
the best way? I've been thinking RHEL AS 4 + Redhat Cluster Suite. Is
there anything else? Is there any documentation regarding this topic?

And btw... Is it possible to build cluster with Fedora?

Regards

--
Anze Vidmar <anzevi@xxxxxxxxx>