Re: dual boot laptop

I'm not "man enough" personally to do a complete wipe of a Windows machine and rebuild it the way I want it, mainly because I dislike Windows so much
that I never really delved into it in depth...  so I prefer to keep the
Windows distribution that the manufacturer put on it, shove it out of the way, and stuff other things in the blank space I just made. OK, so I'm a
wimp - I admit it.  :-)

However, there is something to be said for keeping intact a Windows distribution
that is already on the disk.  Big time-saver as far as I'm concerned.

:-)

KR