Re: Mail Attack

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Jessica Zhu wrote:
The big trick is to find the originator. - If you need help with this
them let us know and we can probably track them down for you.

Yes, with the bounce from all the places, it's really difficult for me to
find out the originator. I really need help on this. What are the steps
that I should take?

You will need to capture one of the messages in its entirety and post it will full headers here.

the easiest way to do this is to setup a catchall account for a few seconds, capture a message then turn off the catchall account.

Its been a few years since I used sendmail so I forget how to do this :-)

--
Steve.