From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Allen
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 7:59 AM
To: General Red Hat List
Subject: Mounting NFS on RedHat 9

I'm not having much luck mounting NFS on a RedHat 9 machine - I keep
getting the error message "mount: RPC: Remote system error - Connection
refused" when I type the mount command on the command line. I've
exported the NFS share from the other RH9 machine correctly (as far as I
know) - any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong please?

Andy Allen