Re: daylight savings time change

On Aug 9, 2005, at 9:38 AM, Steve Buehler wrote:

I saw today on the news that the president has changed the daylight savings time dates to start and end differently then now here in the USA starting in 2007. I assume that we won't have anything to worry about on newer systems that get updated through up2date. But what package(s) am I going to have to watch for new releases and update on older systems that are no long supported by RedHat. Like RedHat 7.3 and 9. I have several systems that are still using them.

Don't worry, I'm sure that the hackers currently in charge of those systems will manage it for you. ;-)

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting