Re: Boot disk

Larry D Sorensen wrote:
I have just purchased a larger hard drive to be used in my Linux WS3
system. I have copied all of the files and directories over using 'dump'.
Once I take out the old drive and install the new drive, what else do I
need to do to make the new drive bootable?

I've never used this particular approach myself, but assuming all partitions and files are intact, then running the Fedora disk in rescue mode and re-installing grub to the MBR should do it.

Regards,
Ed.