MeetingMaker Millenium

We're wanting to evaluate the MeetingMaker Millenium calendar product. The price is decent, it's one of the few calendar server products we've found that runs on a Linux server (we don't do Windows!), and it seems there are a lot of educational institutions running it.

However, we can't seem to get it installed. We're trying to install it on a RedHat Linus AS 3.0 box. When we try to start the server up, we get this error message:

./mmserver: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_thread-gcc-mt-1_31.so.1.31.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The library files are actually there, where they're supposed to be. I'm wondering if it could be a permissions issue - but the installation manual never mentions permissions.

Any help would be appreciated.