How do I get an evaluation of RHEL4 WS?

My company sells ClearCube blades and some of our customers require Redhat.
We would like to sell these blades with Redhat.
Here is the problems.
1.) pre 2.6.x kernels have problems with the blades thus I need a 2.6.x kernel version of linux thus RHEL4.
2.) Redhat does not directly support ClearCube blades. I need a method on how to go about getting them supported by Redhat.
3.) I need an evaluation copy of RHEL4 WS to install on the blades that will work the same as the full version. I might need the full version how do I go about getting it.