Problem with text at redhat enterprise 4 AS

Hi Folks,

I've been getting a very weird problem with text edition at redhat
enterprise 4: The navigation arrows just don't behave like they are
expected to. Usually, when I use the left or right arrows, they don't
take me to the last or next character. They jump across many
characters and when I wanna go to a specific char I have to use the
mouse. It really sux!
I experienced this thread on every instalations of Red Hat Enterprise
4 Advance Server I've made.

Does anybody can help me please?

[]'s!

--