RH 9 Mozilla 1.7.7 and RealPlayer 10

Due to the latest security warning, I have downloaded and installed the
Mozilla 1.7.7 tarball after rpm -e version 1.6. Most things seem to be
running, except ...

How do I tell moz 1.7.7 to start with its window maximized? Ver 1.6 did, but I
cannot find anywhere to configure 1.7.7 to do the same. I have tried -height,
but it does not seem to do anything. I have posted the same question on the
moz board, but they seem to have a lot of windows folks.

I installed RealPlayer 10 from the real.com rpm. It will run a video, but it
does not have any sound. I do have sound in other apps. My search on this
problem has not been successful. Any ideas?

The fonts in version 1.7.7 are not as sharp as they were in version 1.6. Any
advice on a font face that renders better on Linux.

Thanks.