Re: Cron Job Failure

Talk about a brain fart, I checked if crond was running and it wasnt,
so I started it and I am golden now.  Now its just a matter of
figuring out why it shut off.  SMP boxes have never given me a problem
in the past, so this is interesting.  I dont have any root password
expire times or any of that..the investigation continues...thanks all
for your help...i guess i need some sleep!

Darryl