Re: APC2200 and Linux

According to what I am reading, APC highly reccomends using the PowerChute Small Business Edtion. The network Powerchute works on the network interface module that is purchased seperately.

On my old Back-UPS (APC) I used a older third party software that could be setup as master and slave. Hoever, it was only for simple signalling.

Supposedly Power chte will do the same but I haven't found anything yet.