Up2Date Configuration File Changes

Greetings -

Once upon a time (recently) Steve Kozakoff wrote:

Having "enableRollbacks=1" in your /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date file: PRICELESS!!!

Pardon what may be a dumb question, but I am a novice system admin / linux user for a small office. Thinking that what Steve wrote might be something worth checking into on my system, I find that my up2date file has "enableRollbacks=0". I was going to change it, but the first comment line in the file states that it is an "Automatically Generated Red Hat Update Config File, Do Not Edit". So instead I looked around for an appropriate gui configuration tool that would allow me to make this change and could not find one. Before I decide to hand edit this file (and potentially break something) I thought I would check with the list. Can I make hand edits to the file safely, or did I miss something and there is an appropriate gui tool to make this change?

Jeff Boyce
www.meridianenv.com