"Failed deployment, rolled back: [Errno 18] Invalid cross-devlice link" (code 49)" in RedHat Satellite server.

Does anybody, besides me, actually use satellite server, or was I a dupe?

I've been attempting to get support from redhat for a almost week now, and
it's always the same.. If I call US tech support, I'm told I'll receive a
call back.. I never get one. If I call australian tech support, I'm told "We
need to find our satellite guy" (who I do not believe exists) and that they
will call me back.. Same thing.. 5 days straight. It's not just this issue,
it's been the same Modus Operandi since day one, before that it was a sales
Engineer who never answered his phone and almost lost the account.

What I'm trying to do is very simple. I've done it several hundred times
before while testing this solution.. Now that I'm trying to roll it out in
production, doing nothing different than I was in testing, everything has
fallen apart. I'm merely trying to kickstart a server.. All of my servers
now fail when trying to deploy configuration files during the kickstart
process. A seemingly innocuous thing.. Get the files, translate their Macro
Variables, put them in place, right?