RE: VPN to RHEL 3

At 08:58 AM 2/21/2005, you wrote:
> [...]

Check out this site. It's the TLDP (The Linux Documentation Project)

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/VPN-HOWTO/

Geez. This is going to be a pain in the a** to do. I take it that a VPN server can't be added to RHEL ES 3 without rebuilding the kernel, so I am not sure if I have a choice. The client wants it. Anybody out there an expert at setting this up on this operating system that is available for hire? It is a live system and it scares the h**l out of me at even the thought of rebuilding the kernel.

Steve