Re: sendmail hang on boot: Thanks Zadikem and Wilts

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Shiraz Baig wrote:

Ed Wilts: Wish to thank for reminding me that the
solution was available by searching on Goolge. Well
frankly speaking, I thought Google would not be
capable of answering such Linux questions..... well, I
was pleasantly surprised. I did find a number of
things about it.

This is one of the reasons the lists are here.. to get help, those who find the time to type tripe like "google it" are far better off saving their energy amd buggering off, because they most clearly have absolutely nothing whatsoever at all of worth conrtibuting.

-- Regards, Res