Re: 3rd Time Repeat Quest - Install Linux

Shiraz Baig wrote:
Sir,
I am repeating my question third time. Kindly guide
me, if I have to go to some other mailing list.

I am trying to install RH9 on a computer which has USB
Mouse and Keyboard. I had initially installed RH8 and
there was no problem. I am now, installing RH9 (Fresh
installtion after disk format). After booting, it
detects the USB hub and gives some messages from
usb.c. The last message is that it has detected two
ports of USB. Then it hangs there and does not
proceed.

Any suggestions what to do with it?

Yes......

Don't use RH9 as it has reach EOL for security updates from RH.

If you can't/won't afford RHEL then download Fedora and give that a go.

Ed
--
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools."

--Ford Prefect in "Mostly Harmless".