Re: Apache server problem

Opesh Alkara wrote:
Hi all,

Any help will be highly appreciated !!!!

Please help me finding out a good tutorial for apache
server configuration. I am working on RHEL 3.0 and the
apache version installed is httpd-2.0.40-21. Please
any one can suggest the best material available free
on the Internet regading this. I have tried each and
every thing for apache configuration, but with no
luck. My apache service is not starting.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/

If your service isnt starting, it should output an error stating why it did not start. Check your apache error log or try to start apache manually from the command line and see if it outputs any errors. Without giving more information, we're all just guessing.

-Jim