Re: Apache 2 setup question

Check the error log (usually /var/log/httpd/error_log unless you have changed it or have a non-redhat installation of apache) for clues.

Generally this means that you dont have Indexes as an option or an index.html file in place (you can check this by adding an index.html file to the directory) or the permissions on the directory are such that the user apache is running as cant access that directories content. (astute use of the ls -ld command can help you here)

HTH,

--
Steve.