From: redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Edward Iglesias
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:51 AM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: the little checkmark

I've noticed that my version of up2date does not seem to work
correctly.  It is always the blue check mark and never indicates that
updates are available.  If I launch up2date from a terminal window it
works fine.  Is there a setting I am missing?

--
Edward Iglesias
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator