Re: I am on a holiday but will respond tou your message as soon as Ireturn

Linux wrote:
On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 15:23, Mollatt Ntini wrote:

Why the heck should we receive this on a public list???

we should not. Why the heck do we receive this on a public list ? because the sender forgot when he turned on his out of office assistant or vacation notifier. It's a bit early to tell but it looks like at least it is a only once a day per address notifier not a blind reply to anything received. As I said it might be a bit early to tell eh could be receiving in digest but at least that would help anyway. Regards Roger

frankly I'm surprised the list software doesn't have out of office filters on it. Most lists I subscribe to have this feature enabled.

--
Mark

"If you have found a very wise man, then you've found
a man that at one time was an idiot and lived long enough
to learn from his own stupidity."