Re: RHCE exam prep advice

On 12/21/2004 06:29 PM, Jared Johnson wrote:
I'm not sure how one can compare a driver's license and a computer
certificate. One is a federal law

That would be the federal copyright law. Driver's license are state law.

But again, it doesn't say you can't give away your classroom material.

Yes it does. I even quoted that in my earlier post.

I've read the disclose agreement and it just doesn't say that.

Interesting since you're the high bidder on the auction. Where did you get the copy of the NDA?

If it did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Doesn't matter - it's up to Red Hat Training to take action. Just remember that you may not be eligible for the RHCE if you complete that auction purchase.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA