RH 9 install crashes

   well, I *finally*got the ok to upgrade my SO's system, and I wound up
burning three CDs, and booting, and the install starts...and right after
I agree that it's upgrading a 7.3 system, and to go ahead, the install
crashes with python errors.

   I even let it check the validity of the media.

   Ever heard of something like this?

	mark
--
We are neither anti-semitic, nor anti-Israel. We are, however,
vehemently against the ruling Likud party, who is, in Israel,