Re: Perl script Problem with Linux

On Nov 26, 2004, at 2:16 AM, Padiyath Sreekumaran wrote:

Hello,
Iam not an expert in Perl programming. Iam wondering why
Iam getting syntax error only with Linux OS. On SUN and Tru64
it works without any changes. Is it NOT possible that this error
comes from Perl setup or missing Perl routines on Linux? I made
a debug of the Perl script and found that the program dies in a
Perl script subroutine. But I donot know why.Any help is appreciated.

I *am* an expert in Perl programming, but that won't help you any without my ability to actually review the code you're referring to. Mailing lists like this one filter out attachments, so you'll need to provide a link to the code in question. Without that, you're spinning your wheels and wasting our time.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting