Adding a printer installed on Windows Server

Hi Chums,

In our hybrid network , I am running one Fedora Core 2 Workstation , and I want to have printer installed onto it.
we have a network printer shared on Windows Server. something like this \\servername\lp-name
I want to access and install the printer as default on my Linux Desktop,
Can any body please suggest how should I go in this...
Should I mount the share on mysystem with smbfs as mount protocol ????

Please help me ..
Thanks,
Nikhil.